- Are you a trauma survivor?
- Do you suffer with coming to terms of what you've gone through?
- Are you still questioning why it happened?
- Do you feel stuck since going through trauma?
“I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me”
While I'm grateful to have survived a near fatal brain trauma, I do have days where I wish that I hadn't - is that you too? The pain of a survivor is hard to manage as it remains open and the suffering can be prolonged by many variances.
Since my brain injury in 2010 I have turned a negative into a positive. It wasn't easy, but by realising what I was truly capable of I was able to use that energy to drive passion into the areas of my life that made me happy.
Join trauma survivors during this intense workshop.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
- You find it hard to come to terms with what you've gone through
- You want to hear stories of how others have dealt with their trauma
- You find yourself stuck in a negative space
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Different perspectives on handling traumatic situations
- Practical methods to assist turning negative thoughts into positives
- A better understanding of how your experience can shape your future